Family Dental Care
Prevention of disease is of paramount importance and at examination a risk assessment is carried out to establish your routine treatment needs and create your personal oral hygiene programme.
A comprehensive range of quality dental care is available, with all procedures carried out in accordance with quality control guidelines.
The dental care of children is carried out with kindness and understanding so as to encourage confidence building for their future needs.
All clinical care is carried out to the highest level of modern dentistry, using the latest techniques that can be substantiated by current dental research.
We are happy to provide the following types of treatment:
- dental examinations
- teeth cleaning
- oral hygiene instruction
- fissure sealing
- fluoride treatments
- treatment of sensitive teeth
- biteguards to prevent jaw pain and tooth wear
- sports gum shields
- solutions to bad breath
- snoring solutions- sleep apnoea
- teeth whitening
- tooth coloured resins to reshape teeth
- ceramic veneers
- air polish to remove stains
- tooth coloured resin fillings
- fluoride releasing cement fillings
- gold restorations and silver amalgams
- crowns and bridgework
- adhesive bridgework
- dental implant therapy
- root canal treatment
- full and partial dentures
- treatments for gum disease